Ultimate Gymnastics Academy Competitive Team
UGA offers a great opportunity for gymnasts to learn in a well structured, motivational driven, confidence building environment. Our gymnasts have the ability to grow and build their skills to take them onto college level teams. Ric Wagner and Lauren Foxworth have been coaching State, Regional, Eastern and National Championship level gymnasts for quite some time. Several have received gymnastic college scholarships.
UGA offers coaching and skill building for a variety of competitive team levels. From the preschool team, The Firecrackers, to the Pre-Team level, onto Xcel Bronze thru Level 10 gymnastics. UGA offers a wide variety of levels within their competitive team coaching.
UGA Team News:
2018 State of South Carolina Championships
- Xcel Gold & Level 6 took 2nd place team
- Level 7 took 3rd Place
- UGA had 36 Gold medalists in Xcel Gold thru Level 10 at the 2018 State Championships in South Carolina
2018 Regional Qualifiers
- UGA had 22 regional qualifiers in Xcel Bronze thru Level 10
- 4 of which are representing the South Carolina State Team (2 Xcel Golds, 1 Level 6, 1 Level 7)
- 2 Regional Vault Champions: 1- Level 6 & 1- Level 7
- 2 Xcel Gold Regional Floor Champions
- 1 Xcel Gold Regional Beam Champion